Vacancy: Associate Property Manager
Due to our continued expansion, the position for an Associate Property Manager has arisen within Hunters RBM.
Duties will include the efficient and effective management of blocks of apartments. Working alongside a Senior Property Manager, you will be providing assistance in the following areas:-
1) Financial Management
• Drafting service charge budgets and seeking client approval for implementation.
• Reviewing expenditure to date, using financial reports to review budget.
• Understanding & gauging cash-flow to site, identifying problems, taking necessary action.
• Ensuring that year-end accounts are processed and audited.
2) Day to Day Management
• Instructing maintenance contractors to carry out remedial works..
• Undertaking review of cyclical repairs and to identify the need for reviewing reserve fund transfer or setting the budget to collect funds in advance of major works, issuing relevant consultation notices as necessary.
• Liaising with appropriate professional/technical advisors as instructed.
• Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to in the management of the sites. Where breaches are identified, taking remedial action and keeping the client informed at all times.
• Attending regular client meetings, AGM’s, EGMs and Resident Association meetings.
• Maintaining an accurate record relating to each property
Ideal candidate should have:
Block management experience or related property management experience.
Have a good level of education
Good written and verbal skills
Familiar with Microsoft office
Interested candidates should send their C.V. to Andrew Egerton email@example.com